The skill of packaging design
Nowadays, many products are not packaged in quality, which makes consumers feel dissatisfied and even bored, which directly affects the sales of goods. Under the current market conditions of brutal competition, it cannot be said that it is a kind of containment for merchants or manufacturers. Naturally, it also affects the economic benefits of merchants or manufacturers. This is mainly due to the basic quality and design level of the product packaging designer, which leads to the taste of the packaging design. The quality of the packaging design is mainly the skill of the packaging design. If the skill is grasped, there will be no problem of the quality and the quality.
So, what aspects should we master in packaging design?
There are three main points here: one is the grasp of color skills; the second is the grasp of composition skills; the third is the grasp of cultural connotations.
First, the grasp of color skills
Color techniques should pay attention to the following points: First, the relationship between color and packaging; second, the contrast between color and color itself. These two points are the key to color usage.
(1) Color and packaging care
So, what should be the relationship between color and packaging? Mainly through the external packaging color can reveal or reflect the inner packaging items. Allowing people to look at the outer packaging can basically perceive or associate with the inner packaging. I have mentioned this issue many times in the past articles, but if we can walk into the store and look at the goods, many goods do not reflect this kind of care. It is impossible for consumers to think about what the packaged items are from the table. Of course, it does not play an active role in promoting the sales of products. The color of normal external packaging should be such that the same characteristics are grasped to varying degrees;
(1) According to the industry, the normal color of food is expressed in the main colors of goose yellow and pink, which gives people a sense of warmth and closeness. Of course, there are many kinds of tea, green, drinks, green and blue, wine and cakes with a lot of red, children's food with a lot of rose, and daily cosmetics. The main color is mostly rosy, pink, light green, light blue, dark brown, to highlight the warm and elegant feelings, clothing, shoes and hats are mostly dark green, dark blue, brown or gray, to highlight the calm Heavy elegant beauty.
(2) In terms of performance characteristics, in terms of food alone, cakes and snacks are mostly made of gold, yellow, and light yellow, giving people the impression that they are fragrant; people such as tea and beer use red or green, which symbolizes tea. Rich and aromatic; tomato juice, apple juice and more red, concentrated to indicate the natural attributes of the item. Although some packages do not look like the ones mentioned above, they use colors similar to those of the product mentioned above, but if you look at the design of the package yourself, then in the picture of its outer packaging. The symbolic color block, color point, color line, or concentrated content highlighted by the color of the pen. This should be the pride of everyone. Some of the clothing packaging and some cosmetic packaging, and even some wine packaging can find many such examples.
(2) Comparison of color and color
Besides, the contrast between color and color. This is the easiest thing to do in many product packagings, but it is very difficult to grasp. In the design from the master, the wound effect of the package is the spring snow, and vice versa, the lower Liba. In Chinese calligraphy and painting, such a popular saying is often called impenetrable. What is actually said is a contrast relationship. In the packaging design, this contrast is very obvious and very common. These contrasts generally have the following contrasts: the contrast of color use, the light and heavy contrast of color use, the point-to-face ratio of color use, the contrast of color use, the contrast of color use, and the contrast of color use. Contrast and so on.
(1) The contrast between the use of color. This occurs most frequently in the color of current packaging designs and is the most widely used. In many graphic designs (referring to posters, hanging paintings, or situational binding classes) is very common. The so-called contrast between the depth and the depth should refer to the fact that the two colors in the design color appear subtly on one kind of picture at the same time, resulting in a more harmonious viewing angle effect. It is usually used as a large-area light-colored foundation, on which a dark-colored composition, such as a pale yellow foundation, is patterned with brown, or a pale yellow or white pattern line is used in a brown color block; Light green paving; dark green composition; pink bottoming; large red composition; light gray bottoming; soap black composition and so on. These are the shades of color used. In this form, we can use packaging on some cosmetic packaging or some Western wine packaging, especially in Western European wine packaging. China's Changyu wine and Shuanghui's method of sausage and CJ's meat packaging are mostly expressed in this form. This form of packaging is also common in Japan and South Korea. The visual effect it displays is bright, simple, gentle, and elegant.
(2) The light and heavy contrast of color use (or shade contrast) is also one of the important reproduction methods in the use of packaging color. This kind of light and heavy contrast is often used to bring out the deep and deep theme pattern with a light and elegant background, or in a dignified theme pattern (more weight with a color block pattern). The theme and name of the light and elegant packaging, as well as trademarks or slogans. Conversely, it also uses a large area of â€‹â€‹damp and deep pigmentation. In addition, use a light or elegant tone or concentrate on a certain color block or fully decorate some patterns. In this light and heavy contrast, the general pigments have a coordinated color contrast and a contrast of cold and warm colors. The method of coordinating color contrast is often light green to dark green; light yellow to dark coffee; pink to red, etc., while the contrast between cold and warm colors is mostly Black and white, red and blue, etc.
Educational Whiteboard,Interactive Whiteboard,Multi Function Whiteboard,Portable Whiteboard
Guangzhou Sosu Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.sosuchina.com